Monday, January 16, 2017

January 16, 2017

Book three is still in the editing stages. As for book four, I wrote about 3/4 of it before I knew it wasn't working and am back at square one.

I managed to read a lot in 2016. I'm most excited that I finally read The Hobbit and The Lord of the Rings. I was really happy that I enjoyed them. I began reading LoTR when I saw The Fellowship of the Ring in the theater, but put it down not long after. It was in my things fifteen years before I picked it up again last December. I managed to finish reading LoTR right before the fifteenth anniversary of FoTR coming out in theaters. I used to always say my favorite character is Merry. I liked him as a character in the movies and I'm a Dominic Monaghan fan. Now that I've read the book, I know I'm a Pippin fan. Bilbo Baggins would be my favorite The Hobbit character. Taking The Hobbit and The Lord of the Rings as a whole, my absolute favorite character is Gandalf.

If anyone reading this wants to brag about their favorite book and favorite characters, feel free to post about them in the comments.

Brittany

No comments:

Post a Comment